Monday, November 14, 2011

The Little Things

My family and friends like to tease me because I can get very excited over little things. I can't help it; when life is really crappy sometimes, it's the little things that keep you together/sane. Here are some of the little things (and people that do little things) I thoroughly enjoy.



I've been craving Sweedish fish lately. They're so tasty... who wouldn't?


Chocolate, more specifically Reese's, creates so much joy in the lives of many.

I love artichokes. I wish I could eat them all the time.

I should probably stop posting pictures of food. It's pretty evident that delicious food makes me happy :P



I'm so excited for the next one! Why so serious?


My roommates are a thrill a minute :)

Alma 11:23 - O thou child of hell, why tempt ye me?
When I read this, I laughed out loud. This book is so amazing!


Messing around... it's always good to laugh until your stomach hurts.


I could list off so many little things each of my family members do that makes me happy. I will simply say that they're crazy, but I love them!


Baseball - Awesome! Diamondbacks - Awesome pawsome!



Being able to look at myself in the mirror, liking what I see and who I am.


It's the little things that give you joy when you need it the most. Don't let them pass you by because of a bad day.

2 comments:

  1. K those swedish fish made me start to crave them way bad too . . . so I think we should buy a bag and share it :) P.S. I liked the last pic of you . . . you look really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was supposed to be writing a paper and I decided to play with my hair instead :P

    ReplyDelete